What are the mileage allowances for contract hire?
First and foremost, it’s only on contract hire and personal contract hire that mileage allowances apply. We can set mileages from 5,000 to 50,000 per annum. Please be aware, that if you exceed your overall contract mileage, excess mileage charges may apply. At Prospectus Vehicle Solutions we work with you to ensure a realistic mileage is set. Please contact us for a bespoke.Back to FAQS
- Privacy Notice
- Complaints Procedure
- How long are car leasing contracts?
- What Types of Leasing Contract Do you Offer?
- Why Choose Prospectus Vehicle Solutions?
- I don’t have my own business. Can I lease a car?
- What are the mileage allowances for contract hire?
- What is Personal Contract Hire (PCH)?
- What are the benefits of leasing vs. buying a car?
- Would leasing suit me?
- What Does 3 + 35 mean?
- What is GAP Insurance?
- I have just started a new company. Can I lease a car?
- Who funds our vehicles?
- What’s the minimum number of cars I can have in a fleet?
- Why should I lease from Prospectus Vehicle Leasing?
- Does the Contract Hire price include insurance?
- Can I purchase my vehicle at the end of my hire lease?
- What happens if I have an accident in my leased car?
- Who do I contact if there is a problem with my leased car?
- Servicing & Maintenance for My Leased Vehicle
- Who replaces/does general repairs to my leased vehicle?
- What terms are available for vehicle leases?
- Can I cancel my lease early?
- How Much is the Initial Payment / Deposit?
- Why should I use a BVRLA leasing broker?