I have just started a new company. Can I lease a car?
Yes, we supply a lot of vehicles to new or recently incorporated businesses. We may require more security by way of a larger initial payment but this will have the effect of reducing the overall cost over the term of the contract.
To help us obtain a facility with the best possible terms you may be required to provide some additional information to assist with underwriting. Please contact the office and we would be happy to discuss this with you.Back to FAQS
- Privacy Notice
- Complaints Procedure
- How long are car leasing contracts?
- What Types of Leasing Contract Do you Offer?
- Why Choose Prospectus Vehicle Solutions?
- I don’t have my own business. Can I lease a car?
- What are the mileage allowances for contract hire?
- What is Personal Contract Hire (PCH)?
- What are the benefits of leasing vs. buying a car?
- Would leasing suit me?
- What Does 3 + 35 mean?
- What is GAP Insurance?
- I have just started a new company. Can I lease a car?
- Who funds our vehicles?
- What’s the minimum number of cars I can have in a fleet?
- Why should I lease from Prospectus Vehicle Leasing?
- Does the Contract Hire price include insurance?
- Can I purchase my vehicle at the end of my hire lease?
- What happens if I have an accident in my leased car?
- Who do I contact if there is a problem with my leased car?
- Servicing & Maintenance for My Leased Vehicle
- Who replaces/does general repairs to my leased vehicle?
- What terms are available for vehicle leases?
- Can I cancel my lease early?
- How Much is the Initial Payment / Deposit?
- Why should I use a BVRLA leasing broker?