How Much is the Initial Payment / Deposit?
All prices shown throughout our website are based on an Initial Payment equal to three of the ongoing monthly payments. The initial payment can be increased or lowered, with the ongoing effect of decreasing or raising the ongoing respective monthly payments.
If you have been given a lower monthly price with a higher initial payment, please contact us for a comparative quote on a like-for-like basis.
Business Contract Hire Prices are all based on 10,000 miles per annum
Personal Contract Hire Prices are all based on 8,000 miles per annum
Please contact us for a bespoke quotation based on your individual parameters.Back to FAQS
- Privacy Notice
- Complaints Procedure
- How long are car leasing contracts?
- What Types of Leasing Contract Do you Offer?
- Why Choose Prospectus Vehicle Solutions?
- I don’t have my own business. Can I lease a car?
- What are the mileage allowances for contract hire?
- What is Personal Contract Hire (PCH)?
- What are the benefits of leasing vs. buying a car?
- Would leasing suit me?
- What Does 3 + 35 mean?
- What is GAP Insurance?
- I have just started a new company. Can I lease a car?
- Who funds our vehicles?
- What’s the minimum number of cars I can have in a fleet?
- Why should I lease from Prospectus Vehicle Leasing?
- Does the Contract Hire price include insurance?
- Can I purchase my vehicle at the end of my hire lease?
- What happens if I have an accident in my leased car?
- Who do I contact if there is a problem with my leased car?
- Servicing & Maintenance for My Leased Vehicle
- Who replaces/does general repairs to my leased vehicle?
- What terms are available for vehicle leases?
- Can I cancel my lease early?
- How Much is the Initial Payment / Deposit?
- Why should I use a BVRLA leasing broker?